Sunday, January 8, 2012

YES REALLY!

So I made a post on Facebook today about how I wanted to give my 18 year old away because she is being lazy, whine and a brat. The comments on the page were suggestions. Then my cousin posted: "REALLY CRYSTAL!?!?!" Now I must say this pissed me off. I just wrote back REALLY ***** (name withheld to protect the stupid) What I really wanted to right was:

Really *****. I don't want her to end up like you. I don't want her to be a sponge on the world. I don't want her to take from people and never give anything to society. I want her to see that she is an adult now and everyone isn't going to do everything for her. I want her to stop using what happened to her as a crutch like your stupid @ss does and be something in this world. I want her to stop living in a world of make believe and understand that she needs to make real choices. I don't want her to be anything like you. A DRUNK AND A DRUG ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want her to have children and then walk away from them because being a drunk and a drug addict is more important. I want her to be the best that she can be. That I know she can be. So yes REALLY!!!!!

That is what I wanted to write. But I didn't. Because I don't want to hurt my family or start a fight with her online.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a valad point! i love that youi choose not to post it, but only posted it somewhere else :)
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if she can find this post then she will see it. She doesn't come on my blog so it isn't like she will ever know about it.

    ReplyDelete