Monday, September 6, 2010

Crazy Week

This week as been crazy. All 4 of the oldest kids now go to school. I am working hard on my school work. Macroeconomics is driving me crazy. I just can't get the hang of it. I hate it so much. I really need to buckle down and get better grades on my next 3 test. The highest I have got is a 70 and that was on one test. Ugg.

Tomorrow we are doing some heavy house cleaning. On Tuesday we are getting a kitten if all goes well. We are going to name him Hoyt after the True Blood TV character. We have a dog named Tara after True Blood TV show so we thought we would stay with the theme.

The thing that sucks this week is we have to call the vet on our dog Popcorn to have him looked at. He is in his 20's and it is finally starting to show. He is going deaf, loosing hearing, loosing sense of smell and starting to get aggressive. We don't want him to have to suffer so we are going to talk to the vet and see if it is time to put him down. I really don't want to if that is what it comes down to, but I don't want him to be in pain either. We have had him since my oldest was 6 and she is now 16 almost 17 years old. When we got him they told us he was 12 or 13 years old. It is really going to be hard.

Well I better get some sleep. I have alot to do tomorrow because starting Tuesday we are buckling down on school stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment